The first workout is usually accompanied by emotional enthusiasm, optimism and maximum motivation. You are ready to overtake all missed.
But this is mistake often made by many athletes! In case you have never trained or have a forced break due to illness or other reason, the body had become weak. Intensive training will lead to muscles pain for about a week! Of course, one day you can go to train through the pain, but in this case from the first day your body will feel overstrained. Goldenmuscles.com is sure this thing provokes weakening of the immunity, bad mood, the general lack of energy. Why to make yourself worse?
Recommendations for the first workout at the gym
- Warm up on the cardio trainer longer than usual. 10-15 minutes is sufficient. During this time, you have to sweat a little.
- During one workout is sufficient to train the major muscle groups with minimal weights. Basic exercise is perfect one.
- You can start with the “top” and complete the “bottom” part of your body. Each exercise can be done only by 1-2 sets of 12-15 reps.
- Do not forget to drink water during training. 2-3 glasses of 200 ml is sufficient Drinking at a time is not necessary, it is better to drink it in a few sips.
- It is possible that you will be sweating heavily – this is normal!
- Once you feel weak (dizziness), it is a signal to slow down and finish the workout. Even if past just 20 minutes. By the way, for the first workout 20 minutes of exercise – this is normal! After a short workout you will quickly recover and the next day will be able to perform a more intensive workout.