This cycle is designed for those who are over forty and older. It includes hard training with two essential warm-up sets before each exercise. It is assumed, that workout will be done every other day, and however the rest interval can be lengthening according to needs.
|Lying Dumbbell extension||4||10-15|
|Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns||6||10-15|
|Dumbbell Shoulder Press||3||10-15|
|Dumbbell Bench Press||3||10-15|
|Standing Dumbbell Curls||3||10-15|
|Weight Lifting exercise||3||10-15|
|Press-Down Tricep exercise||3||10-15|
|French Bench Press||3||10-15|
|Lying Leg Curl||4||10-15|
|Standing Calf Raises||4||10-15|
|Seated Calf Raises||4||10-15|
|ABS Twist on special equipment||4||10-15|
Training is just one component of success. Second one is right nutrition and supplementation.
• Protein. Without sufficient protein intake muscle does not respond to training. Unfortunately, with age, protein digestion worsens, so is his account more than the young. The minimum level of consumption is 2-2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight.
• Less fat! This advice is for all ages, but especially it is important to those who are over 40. By this time, the lumen of blood vessels narrowed by deposits of cholesterol suffices. This process should not be exacerbating: the more difficult is the movement of blood through the blood vessels, the higher is the load on the heart during exercise.
• Less calories! With age, the body’s need for food calories are reduced, but the appetite remains the same. As a result, those over 40, usually eat more than necessary. “Unnecessary” calories “converted” into the subcutaneous fat. So, a big belly is not an essential attribute of age.
• More creatine! Few people know that creatine is the main component of muscle contraction. As more creatine you consume, as more your muscles grow.
• More water! With age our cells lose water. It is associated with secretion reduction of sex hormones. So, you can easily fall into dehydration after physical activity, if you will not drink enough water. Drink no less than 1.5 l of water daily. Avoid coffee and Coke. These drinks have strongly pronounced diuretic effect.
• Take your supplements.
Written by: Golden Muscles
© June 2011 www.anabolicmuscles.com All rights reserved. Reprint article with link only.