We all know that anabolic steroids are amazing when talking about athletic and bodybuilding purposes to grow muscles and burn fat all along with displaying amazing performance, strength abilities, and body appearance most guys can only dream about.
Nonetheless, at the same time, we also know that steroids cause side effects. The reason why they are banned in the first place.
With this being said, one of the most popular topics of anabolic steroids is:
What are the Steroids Side Effects?
In this article, we’re going to try to offer a short summary of steroid side effects. By taken into consideration that this is actually a very vast, rich, and dense topic that we could talk about endlessly.
First off, you need to know that steroids’ side effects are very different. They can be short term or long term, they can be mild or nasty, they can be male and female specific side effects including many others.
Not everyone gets side effects, someone gets them too bad, someone may not get them at all. For someone it can go away very quickly, others may wreak their bodies permanently with improper use.
In the end, it all comes down to personal response, specific steroids you use, their doses and amounts, cycle lengths including a ton of other factors.
In the end, side effects from steroids are categorized into 3 main categories:
- General side effects
- Male specific side effects
- Female specific side effects
Keep in mind that anabolic steroids are actually hormones. Therefore, they are affecting your hormonal balance which is controlling different aspects and functions in the human body.
Buy Anabolic Steroids Here
As mentioned, steroid side effects are very different. Some individuals may experience side effects, others will not. Everyone is different, some individuals experience certain side effects, and other people will get others. Intensity and severity vary a lot depending on many factors.
Steroid Side Effects Laws
Important factors to take into consideration when talking about steroids adverse effects include:
- Genetics. Genetics will play an extremely important factor in how a person would respond to steroids.
- Dose and Duration. Needless to mention that a person running 1000 mg of a specific anabolic steroid would get way nastier side effects compared to running 200 mg of the exact same steroid. The same applies to cycle length. Running it for 8 weeks vs running it for 18 weeks would offer different side effects.
- Age and Gender. Most anabolic steroids are mostly offering male specific side effects and therefore, they are well tolerated by males. At the same time, a young boy of 16 years is way more likely to get more side effects compared to a 26 years old man. That’s why it is recommended to start steroids only if you’re an adult.
- Type of Steroids. There are mild steroids and there are harsher one. 50 mg per day of Anavar is way less likely to offer side effects compared to 50 mg a day of Trenbolone that is known to be way more powerful. Different steroids are offering different side effects at different intensities.
- Lifestyle and Environment. The side effects of steroids greatly depend on everything earlier mentioned, but your food intake, lifestyle choices, workout regimen, sleeping pattern, etc. would all dictate how well you would respond to steroid use.
- Pre-existing Health Conditions. A person that is all healthy would have better chances to respond much better to steroids than a person who is, for example, already suffering from high blood pressure, taking into consideration that most steroids are known to increase BP.
Examples of Steroids Side Effects
Remember that steroid side effects can be avoided, it all depends on the earlier mentioned factors – your steroid dosage, what steroids you use, cycle length, lifestyle, genetics, and so on and so forth. There are many ways to avoid steroid side effects and you should learn them all.
In females, the most common and worst side effects are associated with virilization (the process of turning a woman into a man). Often, males side effects can be seen in females too.
In men, the side effects of steroids include (only examples, as there are many others):
- Reduced sperm count
- Shrinkage of testicles
- Huge difference in appetite
- Pains of muscles, joints, nerves, etc.
- ED – erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- Acne breakouts
- A decline in normal testosterone production
- Liver damage
- Fluid retention
- Oily hair and skin
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavior changes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Troubles sleeping
- Night sweats
- Decreased cholesterol health
- Kidney damage
- Difficulty concentrating
- Rage and mania
- Heart issues
- High blood pressure
Keep in mind that these are only examples of steroid side effects. But at the same time, keep in mind that steroid side effects can be controlled and tolerated with proper use. You should be wary of them if you think to start running steroids just in case.
If you plan to run steroids, make sure that on AnabolicMuscles.com you can find the best quality compounds.
Buy Steroids Here
This way you ensure the least possible side effects of steroids. At the same time, our customer support team is ready to help you in offering the safest plan of running steroids for you personally. It helps to get maximum results and benefits and the least side effects possible.
By buying anabolic steroids from our site ensures maximum quality products for the cheapest prices on the market!