- 1 How did you get started with bodybuilding?
- 2 Where does your motivation come from?
- 3 What workout routine has worked best for you?
- 4 Monday: Back
- 5 Tuesday: Chest/Calves
- 6 Wednesday: Delts
- 7 Thursday: Arms
- 8 Friday: Legs
- 9 If you have to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- 10 What is your diet & supplementation like?
- 11 They say that the pre and post-workout meals are the most vital meals for the day, what do yours consist of?
- 12 When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
- 13 Favorite Bodybuilders?
- 14 Favorite Quote?
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I played rugby in my teens and I wanted to gain weight to enhance my performance. At the time, I only weighed around 130lbs but through weight training, I was able to gain almost 50lbs by the time I had graduated from high school.
“After I graduated, I was looking for something new I could pour my energy into, and finally found my passion, bodybuilding.”
Where does your motivation come from?
“I’m a very goal oriented person and I need that adrenaline rush of challenges and working towards a goal. I love to train but what motivates me to work harder every day to bring my physique to the next level is competition and having certain goals to improve myself.”
What workout routine has worked best for you?
- Pull up 4×10
- Lat pull down 4×10
- Dumbbell row 4×10
- Bent over row 4×10
- Dead lift 4×10
- Tbar row 4×10
- Cable row 4×10
- Hyper extension 4×10
- Incline bench press 4×10
- Flat dumbbell press 4×10
- Incline dumbbell fly 4×10
- Hummer machine press 4×10
- Cable cross over 4×10
- Dumbbell pull over 4×10
- Standing calf raise 4×15
- Seated calf raise 4×15
- Side rateral raise 4×10
- Barbell front press 4×10
- Front raise 4×10
- Upright row 4×10
- Rear raise 4×10
- Rear delt machine 4×10
- Press down 4×10
- Close grip bench press 4×10
- Dips 4×10
- Skull crusher 4×10
- Barbell curl 4×10
- Prechar curl 4×10
- Dumbbell curl 4×10
- Riverse curl
- Leg extension 4×15
- Squat 4×15
- Leg press 4×15
- Hack squat 4×15
- Leg curl 4×15
- Seated leg curl 4×15
- Dead lift 4×15
- Standing leg curl 4×15
If you have to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Incline bench press
“You can stimulate whole muscle group from doing these three exercises and build some serious muscle!”
What is your diet & supplementation like?
- Cardio 30min
- Supplements: 2 Spirodex
- Meal1: 1cup Oatmeal, 15 egg white, water
- Supplements: 3 Anavite and a full dose of PlasmaJet (PJ on back and arms days only)
- Meal2: 10once Rice, 10once Chicken
- Pre workout drink (SuperPump Max)
- Training (Size on MaxPerformance)
- Post workout drink (IntraPro)
- Meal3: 12once Rice, 12once Steak, water
- Meal4: 12once Rice, 12once Chicken, water
- Deep tissue massage (once a week)
- Meal5: 12once Rice, 12once Fish, water
- Supplements: 3 Anavite
- MyoFusion protein shake
They say that the pre and post-workout meals are the most vital meals for the day, what do yours consist of?
Pre and post work out meals are critical because this is when you need to intake good quality nutrients to avoid muscle breaking down and to enhance proper recovery.
“My preworkout meal includes 10once Rice, 10once Chicken and post workout is 12once Rice and 12once Steak.”
When trying to cut down do you prefer to use HIIT or just normal cardio?
I do both. It depends on how I feel and my energy level.
Nothing is impossible.